Friday 29 August 2008

Thank You From The Bottom of my Heart

Hello everybody!  It's me Waitressangel.  I would like to express my gratitude to all of my friends here in Jland. 

 I would name all of you but then I know I would forget someone and you'd have to kill me. 

 Just kidding. 

 There are so many of you who have seen me from the very beginning of my journal.  Alot has happened to me in the past 5 years....Let's see....There was my son's leaving home and then graduating from Chef school.  My parents and all of the wonderful times I spent with them to unfortunately their passing this year.  My little angel dog Tiny who was so well known here sometimes people would write for me to tell her Hello.  And now we have Sadie Marie who livens up any crowd.  I have had many ups and downs.  Been through 3 jobs....and you were all there to see me through,

give me advice and just be there to listen.  There is NO WAY I could tell you just how much that means to me....You know some people (who don't have journals) are clueless when it comes to the many bonds we have formed with people we have grown to love and trust...that we have never physically met before.

I have laughed with you

I have cried with you

I have checked in to see about you.

I have and will always love and adore you.

God Bless you my dear friends. xoxBarb

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love You my Friend!!
and I need to do an anniversary entry here.....
Linda :)