Saturday 23 August 2008

Happy Anniversary J-land

                            

Hi, I made my first entry on the 22nd November 2007 and Eternity began. When I made that first entry I had no idea what journals was really about. Since then I have discovered this wonderful community of love and support. That night I "fell" into the journals chat room and met Guido, who along with many others have been my guiding light through J-land. J-land has become very important too me the freindships I have formed here have become and important part of my life.

I have 2 other "blogs" elsewhere and have not experienced the welcome, support and friendship I have here.

Thank-you J-land for being so special...

 

...raising my coffee cup.... here's to many more years of a wonderful community.

congratulations

mrs t (michele)

http://journals.aol.co.uk/mleppard06/eternity/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Here, here!  I'm for any toast that includes coffee!  ;o)   -  Barbara