Thursday 21 August 2008

5 YRS OF J-LAND!

HAPPY 5th ANNIVERSARY J-LAND!

J-Land has been a big part of my life since I started my first journal,
almost 3 yrs ago.
There are no kinder & caring neighbors than J-Landers,
I feel honored to have met (online) those who read my journals. 
You have shared the ups & downs with me over these past few yrs,
& I honestly don't know what I would have done without you.
I feel privileged to have you in my life,
& honored that you've allowed me to be a part of yours. 
I could have written a l-o-n-g entry,
but can sum it all up in this short post.  ;)
May the good Lord bless each of you.

A LITTLE BIT OF SUGAR, PLEASE  (private) about me
MY BELOVED FURR BABIES  about my pets
SUGAR SHACK KEEPSAKES  the graphics/tags I make
J-LAND PET MEMORIAL  pet memorial for all our dear pets
African Memories  my missionary trips long ago
Honduras & Philippines Remembered  same as above


 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know that you have been a very caring person here in Jland and it's folks like you that make this place what it is.....be well, love, Sandi

Anonymous said...

Sugar, all of us who read your journal are touched by your words and compassion that you show to others, hope you know you are always in my thoughts and prayers dear.   Arlene (AJ)

Anonymous said...

You desrve all these friends Sugar you are one in a million and I love ya gal.Thankyou for all your kind words of support and all your wonderful prayers.Even though I have been a little abscent this last few months.Take Care God Bless Kath astoriasand http://journals.aol.co.uk/astoriasand/MYSIMPLERHYMES

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary to you! You have touched the lives of so many Sugar and I feel truly blessed to be your friend-hugs and love -Carolina