Thursday 21 August 2008

Happy Anniversary

I would like to thank AOL for the journal community and wish everyone here a "Happy Anniversary". I have been here since October, 2003. It has been possible to travel far and wide without leaving my chair. I have been able to know some well and some slightly but I treasure the friendship of everyone here. I miss the ones who are gone but that is the way it is in life. I hope j-land continures for many years to come and hope to meet more people in the future. Paula

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I started eleven months after it became official and have loved every minute of it.

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/JeannettesJottings/

Anonymous said...

I treasure your friendship Paula. May we have many more years of happy journaling. Hugs, Helen

Anonymous said...

Hi, Paula.  I too have been amazed that I have been able to meet those from other countries, without leaving my chair!  It has been wonderful to meet them.  We would not have been afforded this opportunity without AOL blogs and our Jland community.  I hope to meet many more people in the future also!  And it's great to have you as a valuable member of Jland also!

Krissy :)
http://journals.aol.com/fisherkristina/SometimesIThink    

Anonymous said...

Without you I just wouldn't have enough cows in my life. :-) ~Mary