Thursday 21 August 2008

5 Today

Today is the 5th Birthday of J-Land.  Happy Birthday!

Being part of this community changed my life and helped get me through some really bad and difficult times.

I am grateful to all the friends that I have made, all those I have come to know and care about and all those who have supported me, kept me going when all seemed black.

So, once again Happy Birthday J-Land and many happy returns.  Looking forward to seeing the 10th.

I send my love to all J-Landers, and my thanks.

 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I too am grateful for all the new friends.  It is a community of wonderful people.

Anonymous said...

Happy 5th Birthday JLand.

I do not have my own journal......... but read quite a few.
I have made friends from different countries, watched their families grow..... marry and have children of their own.
God Bless all my new friends....you know who you are
hugs Jayne

Anonymous said...

I am glad I came to know you through jland, Jeannette.  You are a verey special person.  I am thankful for all the other friends I have come to know since becomming a part of jland.  And I love meeting others from around the world!  That is extra special!  We would never have gotten to know each other if it weren't for AOL blogs and jland!  Love and God bless,

Krissy :)
http://journals.aol.com/fisherkristina/SometimesIThink  

Anonymous said...

You were the first British friend that I made and I've so enjoyed learning about life across the pond. Jland has made the world a smaller place and bit more friendly...love, Sandi