Thursday 21 August 2008

Happy Anniversary

 
 
WOW !  Time goes by when your having fun.  I started my journal ,   A Couple of Nomads ,  on December 20, 2003, almost 5 years ago.  I never imagined that so many people who didn't know each other would care
so deeply for each other.  It seems we all have smiled with one another and sometimes cried.  In times of need we pray together as we would for a family member.  I guess that's why we feel like one big and diverse family.  Happy Anniversary to all.    Dawn
 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary to you too Dawn!!!!


:)


Sharon

Anonymous said...

So glad I met you even though I'm not the Nancy you thought I was...lol~

Nancy 2

Anonymous said...

Even though I haven't been around for the entire 5 years, I've met a lot of great people.  Linda in Washington state