Thursday 21 August 2008

My Day and Thoughts


MySpace Comments - Thanks and Thank You


On April 15,2004 I started my blog My day and Thoughts. I honestly did not think I would stick with it. Here I am almost 4 and a half years later still writing. It has been an outlet for my happiness and sadness. Through the journals I have met strangers that have become friends. Some friends that passed in the night, some that crossed into the light, and some that I have hugged with my arms. I will always cherish every moment I have spent here, even the painful ones.
Thank you for being here for me.


Free Comments and Graphics

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you stayed, Celeste!

Krissy :)
http://journals.aol.com/fisherkristina/SometimesIThink

Anonymous said...

I've not read your journal, but I'll be around for a visit.  Linda in Washington state