Saturday 23 August 2008

Happy Birthday

I think this is wonderful that a community of people can come together and share their thoughts and ideas and lifes with one another!  I myself have been blogging for over 2 years.  My first journal for those who may remember it was At the base of the Mountains.  I had to delete that one and now have my current one... Starting life over at 40 (adirondack country gal).  I truly enjoy keeping a journal and find it very helpful to get my feelings out there and little bits and pieces of my life also.  Thanks for all my friends and readers for being there for me! 

Linda

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad to have met you here Linda and to read about your sweet children. Don't know about that alligator though. Paula

Anonymous said...

Why are you holding an alligator, Linda?  And nice to meet you!

Krissy :)
http://journals.aol.com/fisherkristna/SometimesIThink